Red Robin copycat recipe. Traditionally served with steak fries.
Yield: 4 wraps.
- ½ pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ bag shredded lettuce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup tri-color tortilla strips
- BBQ sauce (we use Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- ranch dressing
- 4 spinach wraps
- Optional: Marinate chicken breasts in BBQ sauce for 2-3 hours prior to grilling.
- Grill or broil chicken breast until cooked through, basting with additional BBQ sauce while cooking.
- Chop chicken breast into small pieces.
- Microwave wraps for 20-30 seconds.
- Assemble wraps: Put ¼ of the chicken, lettuce, cheese, and tortilla strips on each wrap. Then top with two lines of ranch dressing and three of BBQ sauce. Roll up and serve.
(Adapted from Catz in the Kitchen.)